Thank you for purchasing your Smart Stash product! If you have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com, so that our team can assist you.
1. Smell Proof Bags
Please do not wash your smell proof bag. Avoid getting the inside wet, as the carbon lining is not intended to get wet. If you need to clean your bag's exterior, we suggest using a Clorox wipe.
2. Smell Proof Cases
Here is how to set your desired code:
1. Place dials at 0-0-0 (this is the default code).
2. Press down the pin-sized reset button on top of the lock, until you hear a "click" sound.
3. Turn the dials to your desired code (for example, 8-8-8).
4. Push in the main button in direction of arrow (as if you were opening the lock).
5. You should hear a "click" sound again; now the reset button is back in place.
Your new code is now set.
To re-set the combination to another code, simply set the dials to your current code instead of 0-0-0, and repeat the above steps.
Smart Stash cases now use premium waterproof SBS zippers (since September 2020) - the zipper trusted by brands like North Face, H&M, Target, and Mango. That said, please avoid overstuffing the case which can cause unnecessary stress on the zippers over time.
3. Smell Proof Jars
Smart Stash jars are UV-resistant and come with Boveda humidity pack to keep contents fresh for months. Here is the most effective way to store your goods:
1. Keep your jar in moderate (room) temperature. This will help maintain optimal freshness.
2. Leave the humidity pack inside your jar. Don't open it or tear it. The Boveda humidity pack does a fantastic job of maintaining optimal humidity levels to keep goods from drying out.
3. Make sure your product is inside the jar - and not on the outside lip or ridge. Tightly screw the cap on to keep smells tightly locked inside.
4. Smell Proof Mylar Baggies
For the best smell proof control, try to avoid touching your product directly - so that your fingers don't carry the smell onto the mylar bag's zipper seal when you seal the bag. We suggest placing your contents inside our mylar bags, then placing the mylar bag inside our stash bags and cases for ultimate smell proof protection.
If you have any questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, so that our team can assist you.
Join Us And Get 20% Off
Everyone likes a deal. Give us your best email, and get 20% off your next purchase. Simple as that.