Thank you for purchasing your Smart Stash product. We are excited to provide customers with the best smell proof products for a smellproof lifestyle. Here's how to get the most of your purchase:
1. Smell Proof Bags
Smart Stash bags use activated carbon to absorb odors. To recharge your bag, you can turn the bag inside out and toss in the dryer on light heat for 10 minutes or less. Alternatively (which we prefer), turn your bag inside out and leave under sunlight for 10 minutes. The heat breaks the bond with odoriferous compounds. Odors are released.
Please do not wash your smell proof bag. Avoid getting the inside wet, as the carbon lining is not intended to get wet. If you need to clean your bag's exterior, we suggest using a Clorox wipe.
2. Smell Proof Cases
Smart Stash cases are also carbon lined to absorb the strongest of odors. If you find the carbon pores filling up, we suggest placing under sunlight for 10 minutes - since you can't turn this bag inside out.
Here is how to set your desired code:
1. Place dials at 0-0-0 (this is the default code).
2. Press down the pin-sized reset button on top of the lock, until you hear a "click" sound.
3. Turn the dials to your desired code (for example, 8-8-8).
4. Push in the main button in direction of arrow (as if you were opening the lock).
5. You should hear a "click" sound again; now the reset button is back in place.
Your new code is now set.
To re-set the combination to another code, simply set the dials to your current code instead of 0-0-0, and repeat the above steps.
Smart Stash cases now use premium waterproof SBS zippers - the zipper trusted by brands like North Face, H&M, Target, and Mango. That said, please avoid overstuffing the case which can cause unnecessary stress on the zippers over time.
3. Smell Proof Jars
Smart Stash jars are UV-resistant and come with Boveda humidity pack to keep contents fresh for months. Here is the most effective way to store your goods:
1. Keep your jar in moderate (room) temperature. This will help maintain optimal freshness.
2. Leave the humidity pack inside your jar. Don't open it or tear it. The Boveda humidity pack does a fantastic job of maintaining optimal humidity levels to keep goods from drying out.
3. Make sure your product is inside the jar - and not on the outside lip or ridge. Tightly screw the cap on to keep smells tightly locked inside.
4. Smell Proof Mylar Baggies
Smart Stash baggies are heat-sealable and perfect for storing dried goods, food, and more. We suggest placing your contents inside our mylar bags, then placing the mylar bag inside our stash bags and cases for ultimate smell proof protection. For the best smell proof control, try to avoid touching your product directly - so that your fingers don't carry the smell onto the mylar bag's zipper seal when you seal the bag.
Join Our Email List for Exclusive Offers
For exclusive Smart Stash coupon codes and promotions, please join our email list. We give out coupon codes on special occasions.
Thank you for your purchase! If you have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com, so that our team can assist you.